Targeted services to be delivered with the responsibility for how best to achieve outcomes;
- Increase visiting specialist services in area of identified need.
- Support medical and dental specialists to provide outreach services in rural and remote areas.
- Facilitate visits for specialists on local health professional communities about ongoing patient care.
- Increase and maintain the skills of regional, rural and remote health professionals in accordance with the local needs.
HCFT achieves its objectives through the execution of;
- Expanding the existing outreach services.
- Create sustainability of HCFT services.
- Enhancement of education provision.
- Enhancement of communication.
- Provision of ongoing quality and evaluation.